Our Work Flow Process is fully focused on high service quality and our customer's complete satisfaction.
1. Customer’s Product /Service call Received: Customer Care representative determines customer complains / requirements and reviews the information of unit in the service record forms with customer special instructions.
2. Received customer product by using computerized ERP System or send the service call request to Customer support manager :
- We always provide a product receive invoice copy to customer for his /her received product.
- For onsite support, we always keep customer record through our call login system.
- If we are unable to provide support and repair service at customer location, then we provide the pickup and drop service for this product.
3. Repair and Rework:
- After diagnosis of customer product, we discuss with the owner of the product concerning product service expense and service warranty. Sometimes we also submit the service quotation to our valuable Clients (as per requirements).
- The Unit is repaired by our vendor certified engineers with original spare parts (if required) based on customer decision.
Any update or modification requested by customer is installed to the Unit.
- Engineer maintains the service record form and customer satisfaction document with the repaired product.
4. Unit Test: The Unit is tested under various load conditions and line conditions as per OEM guide line and customer observations.
5. Burn-in Test Process: The Unit is put through to Burn-In process as per customer requirement.
6. Final Test : Final test is done thoroughly according to OEM instruction and customer requirements to confirm all the original operating characteristics.
7. Product delivery process: After completing the service, repair & test procedures, we send the product to our product delivery team for delivery to desire customer. During delivery time, we also sign the Service record form and survey customer opinion concerning their satisfaction. We always provide the product delivery and service bill invoice to customer.