Our Work Flow Process is fully focused on high service quality and our customer's complete satisfaction.
1. Customer’s Product /Service call Received:
• Customer Care representative determines customer complain / specifications and reviews the information of unit(s) in the service record form with customer special instructions.
2. Received customer product by using computerized ERP System or send the service call request to Customer support manager :
• We always provide a product receive invoice copy to customer for his /her received product.
• For onsite support, we always store customer record through our call login system.
• If we are unable to provide support and repair service at customer location, then we provide the pickup and drop service for this product.
3. Repair and Rework:
• After diagnosis of customer product, we discuss with the owner of the product concerning product service expense and service warranty. Sometimes we submitted the service quatotion to our valuable Clients.
• The Unit is repaired by our vendor certified engineers with original spare parts(if required) as per customer decision .
• Any update or modification requested by customer is installed in the Unit.
• Engineer maintains the service record form and customer satisfaction document with the repaired product.
4. Unit Test:
• The Unit is tested under various load conditions and line conditions per OEM and customer specifications.
5. Burn-in Test Process:
• The Unit is put through to Burn-In process per customer requirement.
6. Final Test :
• Final test is done thoroughly per OEM and customer requirements to confirm all the original operating characteristics.
7. Product delivery process :
• After completing the service and repair procedures, we send the product to our product delivery unit for delivery to desire customer. During delivery time , we also signed the Service record form and collect opinion concerning service satisfaction . We always provide the product delivery and service bill invoice to customer.